Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The UPSIDE of Anger in Divorce?

My previous blog about the upside of fear in divorce made the point that fear can help one to do something about that fear.

Any move to action can be beneficial. Getting oneself up and moving to do that something is helpful.

In my divorce, anger was strong and present a lot of the time just after divorce. And I did begin to do many things to more fruitfully pass that time.

There was a movie too about the "Upside of Anger" and the upside was that moving on, dealing with the anger and getting past it can be a natural and good thing.

For me. there was more of the anger and less of the fear. The anger was more of a force to do different things, many things to keep busy in positive ways.

I think both fear and anger can be helpful in ther changes one has to make in and after divorce.

Brian Daniel

No comments: