Wednesday, July 20, 2016

By The Way, My Website , "Self-Help-Products-and-Services.com" is no longer available

It was a great domain for the last eight years or so, but all good things come to an end.

My Products and Services are still available through the email address     tibodad@yahoo.com
and  @BrianDaniel12

I can still help others with my products and services along with coaching too.

Amazon retains my book sales and Kindle versions and my author's page and blog as well.

And I retain 100+ books to autograph and use as direct sales.

It was my pleasure to use my website and help others with divorce recovery, saving and investing,     R and D Tax Credits, Unsuitable Investments and so on.

My Blogs retain most of my advertising now and I still will use Twitter.

THANKS VERY MUCH  to ALL OF YOU!

Brian Daniel

No comments: