Wednesday, July 27, 2016

WHAT TOPICS DO YOU HELP WITH?

After 300 blogs, I am thinking it may be easier to have you to ask for help that you need.

Any topic is OK with me.

Email  me at      tibodad@yahoo.com

Brian Daniel




My book, mostly about the many UPSIDES of divorce, can help you to find the positive sides too that are available in and after divorce.

Positive changes you can make will build your self esteem, confidence and the want to do even more positives for yourself and your family.

Take a look at my book below if you are interested. My book is all about the upsides.





My book "Upside of Divorce" (short title) is available with a discount on my Self-help website above or you can search it on Amazon and buy it there too.

AND, A KINDLE EDITION OF MY BOOK IS NOW AVAILABLE, for just $4.99!

Thanks for a Look!!

Brian Daniel




My Products and Services are still available through the email address     tibodad@yahoo.com
and  @BrianDaniel12

I can still help others with my products and services along with coaching too.

Amazon retains my book sales and Kindle versions and my author's page and blog as well.

And I retain 100+ books to autograph and use as direct sales.

It was my pleasure to use my website and help others with divorce recovery, saving and investing,     R and D Tax Credits, Unsuitable Investments and so on.

My Blogs retain most of my advertising now and I still will use Twitter.

THANKS VERY MUCH  to ALL OF YOU!

Brian


No comments: