Wednesday, August 22, 2012

More Positive Directions One Can Take After Divorce

My book is all about the positive opportunities one can take after divorce. Others ex-partners point to their upsides of divorce in many different ways.

I saw another one on twitter the other day that had a bit more colorful language. It was a pair of ladies whose twitter address has to do with "DUMPED".

Their intro line of what they were about was short and sweet.......

                                   Get Off Your "Butt" and Over Your Ex in Record Time!

My book aims for divorced partners to quickly get busy and change what you can about yourself  to be a better person. This focus can indeed help you to quickly move on and get over your ex.

I myself had decided in just several weeks to start a new life and get busy about all the new things-to-do that I wanted to do.

I was able quickly to feel less dumped in my previous life and more liberated to explore my new life!

You can too!

Brian Daniel

No comments: