Thursday, August 16, 2012

Moving On Positively Past Divorce/Separation

When I was divorcing, I went to bookstores to look for something "POSITIVE" about divorce.

There was not much positive about divorcing, some ten years ago when I was in divorce.

It took me about six years to finish my positive divorce book and even in 2008, publishers, churches and friends, shook their heads and said there is nothing positive about divorce!

Since my book was out, and over the last four more years, there have been several books and blogs too about the positive aspects of divorce.

You can see some of these when you search my book "Upside of Divorce" om Amazon. Blogs have used "upside of divorce" in their titles too. One lady celebrity even added a smiley face to her signiature on her divorce papers.

There are many positive books and blogs and stories about positive sides of divorce/separation. You won't need to search a lot to find something that will help you, friends or family.

Feel free to email me at tibodad@yahoo.com or on twitter @BrianDaniel12

No comments: