Tuesday, May 14, 2013

GOOD Divorce Recovery Help and a Full Price Refund IF You Don't Agree?

I now offer that any  purchases of my book, "Yes, There Is an Upside of Divorce..." from my website comes with a full price refund if you are not satisfied that my book has been helpful to you.

So, buy my book off my website and know that you aren't out the purchase price if not satisfied, OK?
Note: You can buy my book through Amazon on my website but they aren't offering the money back guarantee!

I can make that offer for my book, and any other products/services purchases, from my site
Self-Help-Products-and-Services.com
because I have never received any negative feedback at all for the hundreds of books and dozens of other products sold there.

I have offered a 50% return of the price for several months previously, with still no requests for a refund and now feel confident enough that 100% price back is OK since all of my web products are of high value and are low priced.

For the 100% Money Back Guarantee:
Use this same email to tell us if you were not satisfied with the book or other items purchased on this website and why you were not satisfied, then we will refund 100% of the item price back to you in a check  (less postage, and after the return first of any book copies or other printed media). 

Use James@Self-Help-Products-and-Services.com and we will send you a refund check in the mail.

Thanks for a look at this,
Brian Daniel






No comments: