Saturday, May 11, 2013

What is the WORST problem that you, friends or family members had coming out of divorce?

Try using just one word...... Mine was "finances"....


There will be many "worst" problems of divorce and we will see what they may be...



I have experience in many of those that might be mentioned and can help others too, if they want.

My financial problems were obvious...alimony and child support was 60% of my take-home pay....my own living expenses were another 20%.......a 401K loan was another 15%.....the rest was all I had for miscellaneous and eating out and entertainment (not much).

I had to become a better saver, be more frugal, and GET A PART TIME JOB!

These were GOOD things that made me more financially successful. I wrote a short booklet about "10 BEST Money Saving Ideas" that I still sell on my website, Self-Help-Products-and-Services.com

The old saying of what does not kill you will make you stronger...I believe all the hardest and worst problems with divorce that anyone may mention here are all the same things that makes one stronger.

Brian Daniel



No comments: