Wednesday, November 20, 2013

"Yes,There Is an Upside of Divorce, It Can Be Your Second Chance at Life, and .....

...You Can Make It a Happier and More Enjoyable Life Too!   

(LOL! This title is too long for the title block above, I tried to fit it in!)


The "Yes" above in my divorce recovery book title was a necessary added word to an already very long title.

My book and me, the author, promises to you that YES!, There Is an Upside of Divorce, It Can Be Your Second Chance at Life. 

The YES was trying to say emphatically and insure the possible reader that the upside does exist, that you can make a good second chance at life, and that You Can Make It a Happier and More Enjoyable Life Too!

(This was probably too much info about the title, yes?   Sorry, if it was.)

But it was difficult for me, and I assume all others too, to believe things will get better, when one is freshly in divorce process or proceedings.... where every detail seems to be arguable, every personal piece of property belongs to the other, when loud voices, phone hang ups, and slammed doors abound.

My experience had all of that stuff too and this negative period will last for weeks, months and sometimes years.

Everyone in divorce has to deal with the negatives and my book does have several chapters about getting through these difficult times.

Readers of my book, will be taken through the same events, problems, and bad and good experiences as it occurred for me and I suspect will "fit" fairly well with your experiences too.

My book, still early on, does point out the positive events and experiences too so that you can at least see and hear some of the upsides that I found and learned to use them to improve self esteem,  reduce the anger, and see the opportunities in all the lonely hours to become happier. 

The positive new things-to-do that you eventually try and keep, will build on each other and if you stay busy with new positive things in your life, one day or week, you will discover you do have a more enjoyable life.

Brian Daniel

No comments: