Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Happier and More Enjoyable Life BEYOND Divorce!

Once we all can see and get past the negative sides of divorce or separation, we can then eagerly see and enjoy the many more UPSIDES of divorce. I've spent most of the time in my previous discussions about this. More details of these things are in the first few chapters of my book, "Yes, There Is an Upside of Divorce -- It Can Be Your Second Chance at Life!

But there is an even higher level you can reach in your life and that is to really feel true happiness in your every day of life. This needs a very positive outlook on life and some understanding of Zen philosophy and other methods that you can use to "learn" how to do this.

Most of these things are really simple, common sense type of things.
I spend a few of my book's chapters, later on in my book, describing these things and ways to practice and use these in your life.

You can link to my Amazon book page directly with the link below...

http://www.amazon.com/There-Upside-Divorce-Second-Chance/dp/1419693...

Take a look if you are interested!

Brian Daniel

No comments: