Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yes, There IS an Upside of Divorce, It Can Be Your Second Chance at Life!

Divorce Got You Down? Try "Yes There Is an Upside of Divorce, It Can Be Your Second Chance at Life!" by Brian Daniel

Hi Everyone,

This book is based on my own personal experiences with divorce and some six years after divorce. I believe it can help the millions of others who suffer through a divorce and separation each year in our country. With some prayers and positive thinking, I can show them how to handle the most difficult issues of divorce more easily and quickly than I did myself. I can then move them on to a real second chance at life. They will see the many upsides and opportunities that are there for them too after divorce. The many new “things-to-do” that I did to make it a happier and more enjoyable life for myself may also help them to do the same.

Are there really UPSIDES to your divorce? Well, this is mostly up to you. I can tell you and show you how I was able to see the upsides in my divorce just a few weeks after separating. I can further explain how I was able to find opportunities in all my lonely hours and turn this traumatic life change into a second chance to live a better, happier and more enjoyable life. But again, your upsides will be mostly up to you. If you can use positive thinking and are willing to try some new things-to-do that will keep you busy and improve yourself, then you will be able to see and enjoy your own upsides of divorce too!

My book is also listed on amazon.com. It has received a recommendation from Self-Help-Product-Reviews and a full 5-star rating from my first reviewer at amazon.com. You can easily find it by searching “upside of divorce” in their Books section. Clicking on the cover will take you to my book’s separate page where you can look inside to see the table of contents and an excerpt.

I have used a pen name “Brian Daniel” in tribute to my two sons who have helped with this book. My book is also available from Baker & Taylor and Book Surge, the publisher, if you’d ever like to recommend it to other churches, support groups and retail stores.

Jim

No comments: