Monday, August 1, 2016

Sold Another Book Copy!! Thank You Very Much!!

I still get a tickle whenever I sell another book!

Please let me know, good or bad, and you can add your review to my author's page and/or you can send me an email at    tibodad@yahoo.com   OK?

Please share my book to family members, friends and other who may be suffering in divorce.


Thanks Again!,

Brian Daniel




My book, mostly about the many UPSIDES of divorce, can help you to find the positive sides too that are available in and after divorce.

Positive changes you can make will build your self esteem, confidence and the want to do even more positives for yourself and your family.

Take a look at my book below if you are interested. My book is all about the upsides.


Brian Daniel





My book "Upside of Divorce" (short title) is available with a discount on my Self-help website above or you can search it on Amazon and buy it there too.

AND, A KINDLE EDITION OF MY BOOK IS NOW AVAILABLE, for just $4.99!




No comments: