Thursday, October 6, 2011

If You Use Your UPSIDES of Divorce Enough, You Will Be POSITIVE !

Looking back on my own experiences, I have four regular hobbies which I spend a lot of time with, I have three others that I casually spend time on, I have significantly dated eight ladies now, I still have two jobs most of the year, I take care of our family home and have spruced it up each year and still find time to visit good friends every couple of weeks.

These are all my upsides and they keep me busy and make me very happy and satisfied.

I am very positive about life and live a full day each day. This has caused me to sleep better and have had to lengthen my sleep hours a bit now that I am almost sixty years old.

I am very thankful for all that I have and for all I have done so far. I still do all the simple daily things that make me happy, and the exercise and all the supplements that I wrote about in my book.

ALL these UPSIDES have made me POSITIVE, in short, an eternal optimist.

Give my book and yourself a try!

Brian Daniel

No comments: