Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Another GOOD Book Review!

This complimentary book review comes from Bob.

Here's what he had to say:

I finished reading your book early in March and thought it was a very good read, especially from a man’s perspective. I have read other books on the subject but were mostly from the woman’s side. I could easily relate to you since I too was married for 23 years when she said she no longer loved me.

A topic I would like to discuss is Chapter 12: Will you marry or just be friends?
Now in your book you said you were divorced 5 years - that was back in 2007? By now, in 2011, it’s been 9 years since your divorce? Have you found your soul mate and long time partner yet? And how did you find her? Did you get re -married in the end? Or not to avoid another divorce.

(Note from me: We did discuss these topics above in a couple of emails.
A lot of my book buyers contact me to discuss various chapters and topics of my book.)

Again Brian, your book is great and glad I bought it. I will have to read it a second time soon.

Best regards and thanks for the follow up.

Bob

No comments: