Friday, September 7, 2012

Joining Another Blog On Divorce!

No, I am NOT leaving my own blog! I have been asked to blog on certain topics after divorce from a new blogger.

I will point you to that "Guest Blog" when I get the details.

I was asked to discuss whatever topics I may have experience or expertise about. I sent them eight topics and they liked the following three:

        "Internet Dating" ..........."is a topic we (they) haven't covered too much and would be great."


         "Getting over the downsides of divorce" .............."is a good one for us as well."

         "New things to do" ................"as well."

It was interesting to me that these three topics above were selected by the blogger requesting  topics and they have a magazine all about divorce. 

These blogs are some of the best blogs I have written, have received the most favorable replies and ones that my book readers "liked the best".

I will look forward to this invitation.

Brian Daniel

No comments: