Wednesday, September 5, 2012

On the Radio on October 26th!

I will be on at 10am (EST, I think!) for an half hour and will supply the details later on in October.

This radio show is all about how ex-partners can positively move on past divorce.

There will be several guests and on all Fridays at 10 am and I'll blog here as soon as possible when it starts.

These shows may start as soon as this Friday. I believe the radio show will be weekly and all the way through November.

Like most shows, I will be calling in and then connected to the show.

Generally, these shows have an internet connection too and the audio will play through your PC speakers.

I will try to get the internet connection for all the weeks before my spot.

I will request the connection from the show host.

I might have these connections tomorrow!

Brian Daniel

No comments: