Monday, September 3, 2012

My "Upside of Divorce" Book is a Coaching Plan!

When I wrote my divorce recovery book, I wanted it be a real self help book about how to make the most of one's second chance at life after divorce.

The book starts with how to deal with the common "downsides" of divorce which are mostly emotional and interpersonal in nature. These are the most common for all divorced/separated partners.

The turning point occurs with understanding that it is best to change what you can control. And that is changing yourself and all the things that revolve around yourself.

You will then find all the many more upsides of having that second chance to find a happier more enjoyable life than the previous one you just left.

And the various chapters in my book go into great enough detail to show you HOW to make these changes for yourself and your NEW  better life after divorce.
This is how my book "coaches" one through moving on positively past divorce/separation.

I have talked to several readers of my book about their own specific longer term issues and our discussions over the internet were good and produced good results for my readers.

Coaching anyone who is interested can contact me at       tibodad@yahoo.com    or
james@self-help-products-and-services.com

On my website there are many products and services that I offer than can be specific to your own particular problems that still linger on for you.

I can coach anyone on a variety of personal topics, in addition to those that others have commonly purchased from my website.

Brian Daniel

No comments: