Friday, February 18, 2011

ANOTHER 5-Star Book Review of "Yes, There Is an Upside of Divorce"

I just got this review (below) from another person who went through a divorce and found some good help in my book. I copied it directly from my Amazon Book Page. It is dated February 17, 2011, just yesterday!

Thanks for getting my book and I am glad it helped you!
Brian Daniel

Here's the review.....

By C. Casteel -

This review is from: Yes, There Is an Upside of Divorce, It Can Be Your Second Chance at Life!: And You Can Make It a Happier and More Enjoyable Life Too! (Paperback)

The advice in this book has been indispensable in helping me move on during and after my divorce.

The author validates what I have been thinking and feeling. He gave me permission to do the things I thought were the right things to do.

I truly believe that there is a life after divorce and that it is up to us to decide what kind of life that will be.

This book tells one how to move on with ones life and to let go of the past. Great book and I highly recommend it.

No comments: