Saturday, February 12, 2011

You Can Have a Second Chance at Life Without Divorce or Separation!

My first book review, which was added to my book itself, addressed how my book's positive help could be used by everyone, not just those who had suffered a negative life change, like divorce or separation.

This first book review is from GiGi Konwin from Self Help Products Review on July 22, 2008.

"Here's a positive approach to a very difficult time. Although the book is about divorce, it could easily be applied to any negative life circumstance. Grieving is a natural part of any life loss, however I've seen people that never fully recover even years after their divorce or loss. Brian was able to have a positive attitude quickly and you can too! Full of useful advice and practical examples, this book should be more about living ANY life in a positive way. Don't wait for a negative event to put his ideas to use!"

I certainly agree!

Brian Daniel

No comments: