Saturday, February 19, 2011

What Do You Want To Do With Your Second Chance At Life?

The UPSIDE of your separation or divorce will be that you CAN HAVE a second chance at life.

It is up to you to decide what, when and how you want to take that second chance at your rest-of-life.
Youe second chance may involve also "who" you want to be with too.

No need to hurry these decisions though. I was able quickly to get busy with some new hobbies, better health, better fitness and new friends and these took about two years. I then began to date again and work on new relationships with possible long term partners.

After about eight years after my divorce, I am still doing ALL of these above and some new ones!
I truly do have a happier and more enjoyable life and all of these things are part of that better life.

What would you like to do with your second chance at life?

Brian Daniel

No comments: