Monday, February 14, 2011

My Self-Help Book CAN HELP You Make A GREAT Recovery, If You Want

This daily blog is aimed at You and Your Want to make a GREAT recovery from divorce or separation.

I would estimate that GREAT divorce/separation recovery is 35% "How To Do IT" (my book) and 65% is up to you and how much You really Want to do it.
So it is much more important that You and Your Want to make a GREAT recovery from divorce or separation is the larger and more controlling item for success. Yes?

This is a repeated remark and "bottom line" sort of statement at the end of many chapters in my book. I say many times and in many places in my book that "it is mostly up to you" to make the most of your Upside of Divorce, your Second Chance at Life, your chance to Make It a Happier and More Enjoyable Life Too!

So...like the blog title says, My Self-Help Book CAN HELP You Make A GREAT Recovery, but You HAVE TO WANT IT, mostly!

Brian Daniel

No comments: