Friday, February 25, 2011

Please Buy My Book on My Website! especially if you live outside the USA!

I have watched three book sales off of my Amazon Book page this past week alone, and although I am glad for that, I am missing any feedback that these customers may have to offer.

These book sales could be going to Canada, England, New Zealand, Australia, India and other foreign countries since I email to them many times per day, and for sure, many times every week. Amazon sends book to them but limits my royalties to just USA sales.

One fellow from Australia asked me if I would indeed send it to him in the mail and of course I said yes! But I don't think he believed me.
I have mailed some books to England for possible sales and the postage is NOT a lot higher.

Book Customers can save $3 to $5 per book off Amazon's costs by going through my website, Self-Help-Products-and-Services.com
And please, do send back some feedback -- My address for email is at the back of the book on page 212.

Thanks!
Brian Daniel

No comments: